Sunday, June 13, 2010

Urinal in Hamilton



Urine for a surprise if you walk into this bathroom in restaurant The Honest Lawyer in Hamilton... well, not really, anymore. They are made by a company called "Kisses!" Urinals in the Netherlands, and shortly after an American woman saw an image of the wor in a magazine, there was a giant outcry of digust to have these urinals removed. People believe it is extremely offensive that men are peeing into women's mouths.

The article below shows that the company who manufactures these urinals referred to it as "one target men will never miss." The funny thing is, the person who designed these urinals is, in fact, a woman. She claims that when she designed them the thought never ran through her head that people would be peeing into women's mouths... and that people just like the "cartoonish looking mouth".


Honestly, I thought this idea was pretty funny. It's an interesting way to put a spin on a bathroom, that's for sure. If I owned a mansion and needed bathrooms with urinals for house parties, I would give these guys a ring. When I first saw it, I didn't even begin to think of it as offensive, but now I suppose I can see where some ladies may. And now you can't find them in a restroom anywhere- though you might see one in the bathroom of R. Kelly's house.

I attached the link for the article about it down here if anyone is interested in reading more.


source: http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/canada/breakingnews/womans-mouth-shaped-kisses-urinal-removed-from-hamilton-eatery-after-outcry-95258924.html

3 comments:

  1. URINE FOR A SURPRISE... witty humor is the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing they missed this one
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/shakes4/urinal2.png
    cause it's the most disgusting/offensive urinal I've seen in my life.

    And it could use a scrubbin' down

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i think my grandpa has one of those...

    ReplyDelete