
This Bosnian man is holding up a meteor. However, in his opinion, this is NOT a meteor. It is a weapon used to attack him by extra-terrestrials.
Since 2007, Radivoje Lajic has had six meteors fall upon his roof. He has had to have a steel girder reinforced roof installed to protect him from what he believes are aliens attacking him.
In his own words,
"I am obviously being targeted by extraterrestrials. I don't know what I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense. The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit six times has to be deliberate. I have no doubt I am being targeted by aliens. They are playing games with me. I don't know why they are doing this. When it rains I can't sleep for worrying about another strike."
I hope the aliens didn't read this article, cause if they did, they're probably PISSED. Expect the next meteor when the bell tolls one!
No comments:
Post a Comment